Ewaste recycling helps to process several tones of e waste in a systematic and appropriate manner that helps protect the environment as well as reduce the amount of raw materials that need to be produced from mining or other environmentally harmful practices for producing the next generation of electronic devices.
E waste recycling companies follow these procedures as below:
1.Collection of Ewaste
- E waste recycling companies schedule collection of electronic waste from homes and companies and provide an estimate of the entire job.
- All electronic equipment is tracked by an efficient material tracking system and each component’s description and weight is recorded for inventory tracking and accountability of the warehouse mass balance.
2. Classification of Ewaste
The E waste that is received is processed and sorted out into two streams:
- E waste that is fit for reuse – Equipments for electronic waste or components that are in a working state or can be easily repaired is refurbished for resale. Those that are over a minimum hardware specification for example, Pentium 4 products, are fit for recycling.
- Ewaste that is not fit for reuse is disassembled manually. This helps recover base material for reprocessing.
3. Reuse of Ewaste
- E waste that is classified for reuse by the authorized and registered Ewaste recycling and refurbishing companies follow a stringent QA process.
- The refurbishing process includes data erasure and sanitization, test and tagging, cleaning, upgrading of RAM or the HDD, replacing faulty motherboards, refurbishing and/or conducting minor repairs. The electronic product is sold back through online portals such as e-Bay or authorized asset brokers.
4. Recycling of Ewaste
- In order to achieve the highest recovery rate of resources Electronic waste recycling companies manually disassemble the ewaste products into its base materials and components. While the disassembly process is carried out, it is checked to see if the components exceed a minimal functional specification that is required for it to be reused.
- The material that is recovered after the disassembly process includes components like steel, copper, aluminum, glass, plastic, Central Processing Units (CPU), Hard Drives, Memory Cards, Sound Cards, Graphic Cards, Floppy/CD/DVD Drives, Modems, Circuit Boards, Power Supplies, CPU Fans, Motors/Transformers, Cables, Adaptors, Batteries and wood. All other materials are categorized by type and weight then sent to downstream material or component recyclers for reprocessing.
- In order to make sure that all the material that is received at the centers is accounted for, the E waste recycling company keeps track of the weight of the material that is sent out to the downstream material and component recyclers.
EWASTEKULDEEP is one of the popular E waste recycling company in PUNE handle electronic waste in an ethical and responsible manner provides quick and reliable Ewaste recycling solutions for companies and homes.
To know more visit http://ewastekuldeep.com OR call 9850289885