When we use another new device for replacement / malfunction of electronic devices after prolonged use, this inefficient malfunctioning device is called e-waste. Such as computers, mobile phones, printers, photocopy machines, inverter, UPS, LCD / television, radio / transistors, digital cameras & more.
The question is how to dispose these e waste in effective way? So, let’s checkout…
Safe Treatment & Disposal of E-waste Are Mainly Done in 5 Types.
- Secured land-filling
- Metal recovery by acid
1. Secured land-filling
The e-waste is built on the flat land and the pits are pressed into the soil by putting the e-waste in it. Should be pressed.
– In this process the e-waste is lit in a fully closed chamber inside the insulator at a temperature of 900 to 1000 degree centigrade.
– Due to which the quantity of e-waste is reduced considerably and the toxicity of the organic substance present in it is reduced significantly.
– The smoke and gas coming out of the chimney in the injector is passed through the Air Pollution Control System (APCS) and the various types of metals present in the smoke are separated by chemical action and the gases are treated.
– Devices such as electronic waste, monitors, picture tubes, laptops, keyboards, telephones, hard drives, CD drives, fax machines, printers, CPUs, modem cables etc. can be recycled.
– In this process, various metals and plastics are sabotaged separately and preserved for reuse.
4. Metal recovery by acid
– Different types of parts like ferrous and non ferrous metal and printed circuit board are separated by electronic waste.
– Different types of metals like lead, copper, aluminum, silver, gold, platinum etc. are used for the recovery of metals by using concentrates.
– Residue plastic waste is recycled for reuse.
– Old electronic devices are repaired and made for reuse.
– Such as computers, mobiles, laptops, inkjet cartage, inverter, television / LCD, UPS, printers etc. can be properly reused and reused.
So, by implementing above mention 5 ways you can easily dispose, recycle & reused your e waste efficiently which not only help you to reuse but also helps to keep environment clean & safe.
P.S: If you are looking to dispose e waste in pune city then please feel free to contact E Waste Kuldeep – Pune’s #1 E waste Management Company helps you to manage your e waste very efficiently.
Contact Now:- +91 9850289885 [Door Step Pick Up Service Available]